Once you've connected your inventory (Step 3) and are accepting orders for in-store pickup with Buy It Locally (Step 4), explore Locally's extended tool-set of offerings for retailers.
Maintaining an up-to-date inventory feed and enrollment in Buy It Locally (accepting at least one transaction type) are required for all of the following features.
Locally Pages allows you to embed your Locally inventory onto your own website or Facebook page. Locally Pages is free (retailers must be enrolled in Buy It Locally).
- Learn how to drop your inventory onto your website here
- See how you can add the "Shop" tab to your Facebook page here.
Add Your Inventory to Google with Locally
Locally's partnership with dbaPlatform enables retailers to have their in-store product selection discoverable to shoppers across Google, enabling retailers to integrate live inventory into Google Shopping, Google Search, Google Images, Google Maps, and their Google My Business profiles.
Get all this for only $50/mo per location (tiered pricing available for 20+ locations). Learn more and get started here.
Go Live on Shopify with Sync Locally
With the Sync Locally app, you can automatically power a Shopify store to sell online, powered by Locally product content. Learn more at Sell on Shopify with Sync Locally.
Premium Tools for Retailer Sites
You've seen how Locally powers tools on major brand websites, but did you know the same exact tools are available to you, as a retailer?
- Store Locator: launch Locally's state-of-the-art Store Locator to spotlight your stores.
- "Shop In Shop" Store Pages: Locally's fully-hosted Store Pages solution combines proven SEO tactics, content and events, and an immersive inventory display experience to prominently feature your stores and drive in-store traffic and sales.
- Product Locator: do you have your own ecommerce site? You can launch a Locally Product Locator to display your store's inventory and accept Buy It Locally orders from your site's product pages
Learn more about our Premium Tool Suite for Retailers here and contact us to set up a demo here. Pricing begins at $99/mo and is based on the number of stores and tools utilized.