To activate your Locally + Velodata connection:
- Ensure that you are using vendor UPC/EAN codes in Velodata. You can download all of Locally's supported vendor catalogs in your Locally account here.
- Generate FTP credentials in your Locally account here. Your password will appear once, and only once, like below.
- To link your inventory feed with Locally, please refer to the attached article and follow the instructions provided. Ensure that you create a Short CSV file and refer to page 13 for the Locally-specific instructions.
- You will need to send an email to email@example.com indicating that you have completed the steps in the article. Please include your FTP email address. Locally will setup your feed on our end and inform you when your inventory is live!
- Contact Velodata's support team firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help configuring and transmitting your feed to Locally. Please include your Trek Supplier # and Velodata account details.