If you want to accept Buy Online, Pickup in Store (BOPIS) orders from Locally but already have an established BOPIS checkout on your own website, Locally can refer the shopper to your site to complete their purchase. Locally leverages Affiliate Marketing platforms to access product feeds and tracking tools to refer the shopper to your site and track the resulting sale.
- You offer Buy Online, Pickup In Store on your own website
- You use one of Locally's four supported Affiliate networks - Rakuten, Avantlink, Impact Radius, or FlexOffers
To get started, follow these steps:
- Connect with Locally by submitting a partnership request through one of our four supported Affiliate networks: Rakuten, Avantlink, Impact Radius, or FlexOffers
- Contact email@example.com to initiate setup
- Once the partnership request is approved, Locally will sync your product feed through the affiliate platform. The product feed must include a UPC field and a "Buy Link" (the URL we should redirect the shopper to for each product)
Standard affiliate commission rates apply on all referrals.
If you use an affiliate platform that Locally does not support, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.