We're pleased to recommend our partner SyncLocally, a studio of Shopify experts who build Shopify solutions for retailers powered by Locally data.
Start selling on Shopify, powered by SyncLocally
SyncLocally is a partner of Locally's. SyncLocally has built an app that enables retailers to launch Shopify sites entirely powered by Locally's product content, saving retailers dozens to hundreds of hours managing this content themselves.
With SyncLocally, any product you carry from a Locally Brand Partner that is visible on your Locally.com page will automatically become sellable through your Locally feed-powered Shopify site.
Plus, Store Pick Up and Same-Day Delivery will be powered by an included Locally Product Locator embedded onto every product page.
Head to SyncLocally.com for more information.
How does it work?
SyncLocally Shopify App
The SyncLocally app syncs your Locally product catalog with your Shopify store every 24 hours, automatically populating your Shopify site with product content that is constantly being generated by Locally. Any product that is visible on your Locally inventory feed (see our supported brand list: https://www.locally.com/brand-partners) will be visible and in Shopify.
It's perfect for:
- Any retailer who wants to run a Shopify store with automated product content powered by Locally
- Stores who need a robust online presence for marketing, but don't want to scale a huge staff.
SyncLocally Shopify Site Development
SyncLocally's Shopify experts offer basic and advanced packages for complete Shopify store builds. Or, purchase blocks of hours for help making improvements to an existing store.
- Retailers who want to launch a Shopify site from scratch using Locally product data
- Existing Shopify merchants seeking to make improvements
How much does this cost, and what are the requirements?
Pricing (per company):
- Locally product feed: $99/mo
- SyncLocally App: $39-49/mo
- Shopify Development Services: click here for pricing
- Retailer must maintain an up-to-date inventory feed to Locally
- All stores must accept Buy It Locally transactions (normal rates apply)
- Locally's Product Locator must appear on all product pages (this is configured by SyncLocally during setup)
Who do I contact with questions?
What if a brand is not showing up on Locally?
Your Shopify site will include any product that's in-stock at your store by Locally's Partner Brands and actively managed catalogs. If a brand is not on this list, you can help them partner with Locally and get their products supported by following these instructions.