We are excited to offer an automated inventory connection with Shopify using the Data Export app! Please follow the instructions below to get set up.
Data Export is a paid service, but we are happy to offer a lifetime 20% discount off Data Export's monthly fee. Plans start at $7. To claim your discount, email or live-chat the code "Locally23" to Data Export here: dataexport.io/contact. Data Export offers 24/7 support, be sure to contact them if you need help.
How to sync your inventory to Locally with Data Export:
- Install the Data Export application on Shopify
- Send the code Locally23 to Data Export here: dataexport.io/contact
- Retrieve your unique email address in your Locally account under "Email Method" here
- Save the pre-created Inventory Report
- Schedule your report to run automatically
- Important! You must use the following format and attachment type:
- Report format: CSV
- Attachment type: File
- Multi-location retailers: send a single report and include the "Location" field, OR send one file per location. No other changes to the report are necessary.
Once you have scheduled your report, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that your inventory has been sent. That way we can get your inventory files connected to your stores correctly in our system.
We are excited to offer an automated inventory connection with Shopify using the Feed Donkey app! Please follow the instructions below to get set up.Merchants using Shopify will pay for Feed Donkey on a monthly SaaS (software as a service) basis through a Shopify App Store recurring charge. The amount you pay depends upon the size of your product database and how frequently you need feed data refreshing. Plans start at $8.99.
Learn more about Feed Donkey here
Feed Donkey has created Locally inventory feed templates that you can share with us via URL. The inventory feed will update every 24 hours by default. More frequent updates are available for purchase.
When you have created your inventory feed URL, send the URL to us at email@example.com and we will get your inventory feed connected.