Follow these steps to connect your Talech POS with Locally.
- Open up your Talech POS dashboard
- Choose the Product Mix Report
- Select Spreadsheet format
- Choose "Email me this report" and send it to your store's unique inventory email address. View it under your Locally.com account under "Email Method".
- Select "Automatically email me this report" and choose a frequency of at least once per day
- Submit a ticket to let us know you've sent us your file, and we can filter it for the UPC/EAN, price, and quantity on hand. Include your store price if possible (retailer-specific pricing will be included in a future platform update).
- Don't use UPC/EAN? See here.
- If you own multiple stores, you'll need to generate a report for each store. Simply let us know which file name is for which location
For more help getting started with Talech POS, here are some relevant support links from Talech:
- For instructions relevant to generating reports, the Talech website offers these instructions.
- For instructions relevant to automatically scheduling reports, the Talech website offers these instructions.