Follow the instructions below to set up your inventory feed through Feedoptimise.
- Ensure that you are using vendor UPC/EAN codes in Tridata. You can download all of Locally's supported vendor catalogs in your Locally account here.
- Go to the Feeds section and add a new Feed.
- Select the source to load the data from and click Continue:
- Under Format, select Locally template and click Continue:
- map your relevant product attributes and press Continue to go into Connectors
- Select the relevant method for delivering your feed and keeping it up to date.
To create the feed, click Save and Finish.
Depending on how you choose to save and transmit your file see instructions below:
- S/FTP: To push your file to us via FTP/SFTP, generate credentials from your locally.com account or contact Locally for assistance. Once you have the credentials, drop your file(s) in the folder and then notify email@example.com. Locally will link our system to poll this path several times per day and absorb any changes.
- URL: We can pick up a file at a URL. Note that we can also do this with, for example, a Google Product Feed. If Quantity On Hand isn’t available in this feed, our system would treat a UPC/EAN’s presence as QOH=1 and its absence as QOH=0. Note that we cannot work with .xml files at this time.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you've created your feed and how you plan to transmit the feed to us. Locally will setup your feed on our end and inform you when your inventory is live!