Connect your inventory feed from Erply to Locally by following the instructions below.
1. Locate your store's unique Locally ID in your Locally account. You will need to enter the Locally ID for each of your shops in the Erply set up.
- Load your Locations panel from your Locally dashboard here.
- Click on the pencil icon to edit.
- Grab your store ID from the store URL as shown below or ask the Locally team for help at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For example: https://www.locally.com/station/panel/our_stores/update/12345#Main+Info
2. Follow the instructions here to create the connection in your Erply system.
3. Email us at email@example.com when the connection has been configured and we will make sure to get your file connected to you shop(s) in our system.