We are actively seeking retailers to help us make Wasp QuickStore a "Premier Connection." If you use this system, please contact us today!
- Access your InventoryControl Report List
- Run any of the reports that includes UPC/EAN, Quantity on hand, Price, and Location (if you have multiple stores), such as the "Inventory Detail Report". Include your store price if you have the option to (retailer-specific pricing will be included in future platform updates).
- Select only these parameters, and schedule the report to run at least once per day
- Save your report as one of the following file types: .csv, .xls, .xlsx, .txt
- Send your file to Locally through FTP, Email, Dropbox, or URL (See here for more instructions on uploading your inventory)
- Don't use UPC/EAN? See here
For more help getting started with Wasp QuickStore POS, please contact Wasp Barcode Technologies's support team here and send them with Locally's inventory instructions.